- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup dutch cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3tbs Laconiko Maple Dark Balsamic
- (can be subbed for another 3 tbs maple syrup)
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Walnuts + whatever else you like in your brownies
Step1. Melt together your coconut oil and chocolate chunks, set aside.
Step2. In another bowl whisk together your dry ingredients.
Step3. Separately whisk together your wet ingredients, add in the melted chocolate+ coconut oil mixture and mix until well combined.
Step4. Add your wet ingredients into the dry -mixing until just combined.
Step5. Add to an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper.
Step6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 min until toothpick comes out clean!